Tel: +86 28 87561114
Fax: +86 28 87562424
Travel to China with us is to travel with fun, travel with enjoyment and travel with more discovery and learning...
Chinese Visa Application Requirements
In accordance with the law of China on the Administration of Entry and Exit of Foreign Nationals, all foreigners must follow the procedures listed below to apply for a visa and must present required documents.
An alien who comes to China for sightseeing or visiting family members of friends needs to be issued Tourists Visa (L Visa).
Please submit the following documents with your application:
1. Passport: Your valid passport must have at least six (6) months of remaining validity with at least one blank visa page in it.
2. Application form: One completed Visa Application Form
3. Photo: one passport photo (black & white or color is acceptable) glued or stapled on the application form.
4. Non- native passport bearers shall provide documents that entitle them to reside or work for an extended period of time in the country.
5. An applicant who was born in China is required to submit his /her Chinese passport or last foreign passport with a Chinese visa when he/she applies for a Chinese visa with a new foreign passport.
6. Tourists to China shall provide round trip air tickets and hotel reservation.
7. Applicants visiting friends and family members shall provide round trip air tickets and certificates of kinship.
How to apply
1. You may come to the Visa Office of the Embassy or Consulate –General in the consular jurisdiction in which you live to submit the application; or
2. If you cannot come personally, you may entrust someone else or a travel/visa agent to come to the visa office of the Embassy of Consulate-General in the consular jurisdiction in which you live for the application process.
No appointment is required.
Mailed applications are not acceptable and will be refused.
Mail back service is available (make sure you read INSTRUCTION FOR APPLICATION MAIL SERVICE).
1. The regular processing time is 4 working days.
2. Express service: 2-3 working days processing, $20 will be charged per visa.
3. Same day rush service: additional fees of $30 for 1 working day processing.
Note: Applications presented before 12:30pm may be picked up between 2:30pm-3:00pm on the same day
1. Please pay by Visa, MasterCard, Money Order, Cashier's Check, Company Check or Cash. Personal checks are not acceptable.
2. Please make the check or money order payable to the Chinese Embassy.
1. If the visa application form is not filled out completely, correctly and legibly, this can cause a delay in processing or refusal of the requested visa.
2. Please request your visa according to your times of entry, duration of stay and time of entry.
3. Applicants may need to provide other documents required by Consular officers.
4. Any person suffering from a mental disorder, leprosy, AIDS, venereal diseases, contagious tuberculosis or other such infectious diseases shall not be permitted to enter China.